Monday, January 1, 2018

[ BLOG CHALLENGE ] DAY 5 : Your Proudest Moment



Annyeong! Today i just wanna continue to write again Blog Challenge. Has been make i to stop because i not really want. Not die :p Just write this when need more. Okay okayyy.. its bogus. Tell me again that i do too good T^T






YOUR PROUDEST MOMENT


No, i have many much all moment i want to do and see it. But i think you guys not too respect my post now. Its been to showing what i want and i already too seeing they. Its okay, i take this alone. By the Daniel and Jihoon in my side *eaaaa






Firstly. I want "Di Notice Bias" by everyone Bias i likey


Second. I want to meet Kang Daniel in Korea and he leave her "Signature" for me ><


Third. I meet BTS with they new trained by the Manager


Forth. I want to Have many money to buying the Album 


Fifth. I want to meet Shin Sia with my two eyes alone


Sixth. Meet the Idol are i love




Here, i write not all i need. Because if needest too much he can make you hopeless too hurt. So i just write the "Korean World" not my Reality Moments here. I think you can see the differentiate of my proudest moment. No, say "I got it" and go home :p 


By my Reality.. TvT





0 Commentator(s):

Post a Comment

Hey let's make a discuss below! I'm sure you know how to respect people's page, no harsh and mature content. thank you babies!

 

the goddamn blessings Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design